Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Chapbooks Are Here! The Chapbooks Are Here!


The physical copies of my chapbook "Common Symptoms of an Enduring Chill Explained," have arrived and are ready for sale and distribution. Just look at them! I think I am going to print these pictures, cut them out, and put them in my wallet to show people when they ask me if I have children. This is probably as close as I'm going to get.


Here's a close-up view of the book. Look at the nice rendering of my name. LOOK AT IT!


And here is an inside look inside the chapbook. As you can see, it is part of a limited run. So get your books while supplies last. There will also be an e-book version for you to purchase, in case a fifteen page book is too big for you to carry.

1 comment:

Fred Bubbers said...

Congratulations Ben, they look beautiful.